- The maximum number of persons allowed to stay in the unit is 6.
- Under no circumstances may the number of occupants at the property exceed the number of occupants stipulated on the booking form.
- The minimum age of the applicant to rent this unit is 21 years.
- No pets are allowed within our villa, our courtyard or the Port Sails Complex.
- No smoking is allowed inside the premises.
- Cars can only be parked in the 2 parking bays provided (one in the carport and one in front of the entrance door), any other vehicles to be parked outside the complex. All other bays in the complex belong to other villas and are not to be used.
- Due to strata regulations all boat trailers that are parked on the grassed area within the Port Sails Complex must display contact details.
- Unsociable behaviour is not acceptable within the villa or complex.
- The villa must be left as you found it, clean and tidy. BBQ must be cleaned after use and we request that hire linen (sheets and towels) be left in the laundry basket.
- Failure to adhere to any of these conditions will result in forfeit of the bond.
- The booking fee/deposit converts to a bond upon full-payment. The bond may be refunded within 14 days by us to allow time to check for any repairs, cleaning or damage caused and return of the keys and remote.
- The applicant acknowledges that they are responsible for the premises and its contents during the tenancy period and agrees to ensure all windows and doors are locked when leaving the villa. No claim shall be made against the owners for loss or theft during your stay. We reserve the right to seek any costs incurred by damage, cleaning or loss of items during the rental period beyond the bond given.
- Check in time is 2:30pm onwards, check out time is 10:30am. Full payment must be received by us 10 days prior to rental start date.
- We will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, we reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforseen circumstances.
Cancellations 30 days before check-in will receive back 100% of the amount paid. In the event of a cancellation after this point, the deposit is non-refundable unless the property is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation when a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
In instances where a trip must be cancelled because local governments have enacted laws that restrict travel due to COVID-19, a full refund will be given.
Any bookings and payments made to Port Sails Canal Villa by the applicant are an acceptance of the terms listed above.